Rock/Creek is hosting one of the information sessions for the Ultimate Hike 2012, a fundraiser that benefits CureSearch for children’s cancer. Interested parties may sign up at the information session on July 17 at Outdoor Chattanooga, or the session on July 18 at Rock/Creek.
This year, the Ultimate Hike will take place on October 13, on the Foothills Trail in North & South Carolina. Registration includes:
- Hotel Accommodations for two nights
- Transportation to and from the Trail on Hike Day.
- Specialized 12-14 week training program including a daily workout calendar and bi-weekly group hikes.
- Support and coaching from experienced Hike Leaders and CureSearch staff.
- Trail support at three locations throughout your journey, including hydration, energy bars, first aid and much more
- Ultimate Hike Wicking Shirt
- Pre-Hike Pasta Party to carb load before the big day.
- Post-Hike Victory Breakfast to celebrate your success.
Click here for more information about the Chattanooga-area Ultimate Hike.
If you’d like to attend the information session at Rock/Creek’s 2 North Shore location, please RSVP here.