Product Number: 5819
Set of four adapters that convert a factory rack into a base rack system for connecting Yakima upright bike carriers, Basketcase cargo carrier kayak racks (some kayak racks require two MightyMount sets.) Fits virtually all factory racks cross bars with a variety of shapes.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Available in vertical and horizontal styles, and a variety of shapes to fit different kinds of crossbars
- Can be used with a wide variety of Yakima mounts and accessories to carry skis, snowboards, bikes or luggage (refer to Yakima's Fit List)
- Install easily without tools
- Refer to Yakima's Fit List for the right size/shape to fit your specific vehicle
Weight: <1 lb.
Vendor ProductId: 8003514
Review ProductId: 5819
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Easy To Use
- Large Cars
- Luxury Cars
- Small Cars
Comments about Yakima Racks MightyMounts (Horizontal):
I recently came into an old Yakima rack from -I quote- "way before you were born" (So something like 1980-ish). It was designed for rowing shells (i.e. crew), and unfortunately for me Yakima does not make racks for crew anymore. So I looked around and eventually discovered the Mighty Mount 25h: a easy to assemble, quick to install, versatile wonder. I can't say that I have ever enjoyed an after-noon of hardware installation before but putting the Mighty Mount on my car was the closest I will get, due to the negligible amount of time it took to complete. So if you have a Jeep Grand Cherokee 2000 and a late 20th century, no longer manufactured rowing car top rack; the Mighty Mount is for you!