Mako Boat Saddles with Tie-down
Product Number: 8851
The Yakima premium Mako Boat Saddle grips your hull tighter than a barnacle. The Mako fits all popular boat hull shapes using an ergonomic, form fitting cradle. It's super easy to slide your boat on and off when the pad is recessed. The boat is secured with straps and Dynaflex pads that grip the hull.
Mako Boat Saddles are quick and easy to install on round or square crossbars. They're sold in pairs so you can make a set with Hully Rollers or another pair of Makos. Long lasting stainless steal hardware lets the good times roll indefinitely, while padded buckles protect both the boat and vehicle. An innovative strap has a quick release chuck for easy removal when not in use.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Includes bow/stern tie-down straps to complete kayak stability
- Fits all sea kayaks and long recreational boats
- Conforms to boat hull shape using an ergonomic form-fitting cradle
- Boat slides easily on and off when pad is recessed
- Boat secured whem strap is tightened and Dynaflex pads lift to grip boats hull
- Quick and easy installation onto round or square crossbars
- Sold in pairs so you can make a set with Hully Rollers or another pair of Makos
- Protects both vehicle and boat from scratches with paded buckle
- Innovative strap has a quick release chuck, for easy removal when not in use
Dimensions: 6.5" tall, 8" wide, 10" long
Vendor ProductId: 8004037
Review ProductId: 8851