LoadWarrior Gear Basket
Product Number: 1995
The Yakima LoadWarrior Gear Basket isn't just a cargo basket, it's an ultra-capacity, multi-use beast! Merging versatility and a cavernous load-carrying capacity, the Yakima Load Warrior is a monster to be messed with.
With 1 1/8" front and rear load bars, you can attach Yakima accessories directly to the bars and carry your favorite bikes, skis, or boat. Monster Capacity: 44"x 39"x 6.5". Ideal for loads tall in stature and wide in girth. Weather resistant, heavy-duty steel construction is incredibly durable yet light weight.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Perfect size for wagons, mid-size cars, minivans, or SUVs (44" x 39" x 6.5")
- Easily attach bike, ski, and boat mounts directly to the basket's accessory bars
- Even more carrying cappacity with 18" LoadWarrior Extension- sold seperately (see Related Products to the right)
- Universal mounting hardware fits round and square bars, and many factory racks
- Custom fairing included
- Weather resitant, heavy-duty steel construction
- Locking Bracket secures basket to rack- sold seperately (see Related Products)
- Weighs 25 lbs
Vendor ProductId: 8007070
Review ProductId: 1995
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Easy To Use
- Tire mount sucks
Comments about Yakima Racks LoadWarrior Gear Basket:
The roof basket itself is a high quality piece, mounts very firm to the factory roof rack bars. The factory roof rack bars I have it mounted on are terrible though (Toyota 4runner 2002).
The only problem I have with the Yakima end of this setup is the tire mount accessory. Since you can't tighten down the tire (that would cause sidewall damage against the rails); it causes the tire to bounce around and make a lot of noise up there when you drive on rocky or dirt roads... which I happen to live on.