Boat Locker w/ Paddle Cuff
Product Number: 5920
The Yakima BoatLocker canoe lock and/or kayak lock makes it easy to secure your boat to your roof rack. You can even use the Boat Locker to lock your paddle at the same time (requires use of Yakima MultiMount paddle attachment or similar - sold separately). Compatible with all types of base roof rack systems including Yakima round, Thule square and factory rack cross bars. One BoatLocker secures one boat and/or paddle. Super flexible 10 foot cable easily weaves through hard points on the boat and around the base rack's crossbar.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Compatible with all types of kayaks and canoes - recreational, whitewater, touring, sit-on-top kayaks etc.
- Yakima lock and two keys included.
- The BoatLocker is not recommended for surfboards, or windsurfer and masts.
- Please note the BoatLocker is designed as a security device only. Do not use as a tie-down device. Load demand could cause failure.
- Also works most anywhere you want to lock a kayak or canoe and paddle - trees, lamposts, patios, stairwells, decks, garages, fences.
Vendor ProductId: 8007237
Review ProductId: 5920
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Easy To Use
- Scratches Car
Comments about Yakima Racks Boat Locker w/ Paddle Cuff:
This is product is a good theft deterrent and adds peace of mind when I have to leave sigh of my car. The paddle cuff is a nice addition to the product but not a necessity, but I prefer to keep the paddle licked up in the trunk. The main reason I had purchased this specific model is due to the length of the cable. I am able to lock up 2 Kayaks to my rack system with just one cable which is nice, and it comes with the SKS core lock so you don’t need to purchase an extra core. With the whole scratching the car issue, it’s not a real problem you just have to be careful when securing your boat or boats that you don’t have the lock core bang against your paint or windows.