BigHorn 4 Hitch Mount Bike Rack
Product Number: 5856
The Yakima Big Horn is, an economical, purist hitch mount. The bike racks tilt down by removing a pin for convenient access to the rear of your automobile. The BigHorn 4 has a stability and fit for a wide range of bikes - even the smallest kids bikes. Fits 2 inch receivers (also available in 1 1/4" version). Carries up to 5 bikes. Even comes with a built in bottle opener included!
An optional Yakima Deadlock is also available. This allows you to lock your bikes directly to your rack for added security.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Optional DeadLock¿ available to lock bikes to rack and rack to car
- Dual arm design eliminates the need for top-tube adaptors on most bikes including kids and womens bikes. Please note, for easist loading of each bicycle with an unconventional frame we do recommend the Yakima TopTube Adaptor (sold separately).
- Bike arms do not fold down. If you are interested in this feature see the Yakima KingPin Series hitch bike racks.
- Includes SwitchBlade anti-sway bike cradles.
- Eliminates bike to bike contact and bike to vehicle contact.
- Comes with chain straps to anchor each bike in place.
- Quickly adjust for perfect bike spacing and lock down when in use.
- Durable, strong and lightweight oversized tube construction.
- Fits 2 inch hitches (also available in 1 1/4" hitch receiver version)
Weight: 2": 31.00 1 1/4":30.00
Vendor ProductId: 8002404
Review ProductId: 5856