Tsunami 120 Touring Kayak
Product Number: 29947
The Wilderness System Tsunami 120 Kayak has a mid-range cockpit size with shorter length is versatile for day to weekend trips in streams to coastal regions to large lakes. Winner of the 2009 Editor's Choice Award from Women's Adventure Magazine.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Max Capacity: 275 lbs. / 125 kg
- Deck Height: 15.25" / 39 cm
- Cockpit: 35.5" / 90 cm x 19" / 49 cm (LxW)
- Bungee Rigging w/Reflective Perimeter Safety Line
- Made in the USA
- Adjustable Padded Thigh Braces
- 10" Domed Bow Hatch
- Bow and Stern Bulkheads
- Soft Touch Handles
- Deck Rigging
- Phase 3 Seating System
- SlideLock Foot Brace System
- Oval Domed Stern Hatch
Weight: 50 lbs
Dimensions: 12' x25.5" (LxW)
Vendor ProductId: 97220935
Review ProductId: 29947
Shopping for a canoe or kayak? Watch Rock/Creek paddling expert Sara Horne’s boating intro!
"Getting into paddling can be pretty confusing. There are a zillion different boat options, and it can be pretty tough to decide what kind of canoe or kayak is best for what you’d like to do. Do you need a sea kayak, a recreational kayak or a touring kayak? Do you want to run creeks with multiple whitewater rapids, or load up your boat with a weekend’s camping gear and paddle from island to island?"