Tempest 165 Expedition Kayak
Product Number: 7622
The Tempest 165 Expedition kayak by Wilderness Systems is ideal for paddlers with smaller frames who want big time performance. The 165 is scaled slightly smaller, with a 13" depth, for smaller framed paddlers. Perfect for open ocean sea kayaking and touring, the Tempest offers the best in stability and performance.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Max Capacity: 300 lbs. / 136 kg
- Deck Height: 12.5" / 32 cm
- Cockpit: 34" / 86 cm x 18" / 46 cm (LxW)
- TruTrak Skeg System
- Made in the USA
- Adjustable Padded Thigh Braces
- Height Adjustable Drop Skeg
- Bow, Midship, and Stern Bulkheads
- 10" Domed Bow Hatch
- Phase 3XP Outfitting
- Soft Touch Handles
- Deck Rigging
- 8-inch Domed Midship Hatch
- SlideLock Foot Brace System
- Oval Domed Stern Hatch
Weight: 55 lbs. / 25 kg
Fit: Cockpit: L 34" / 86 cm x W 18" / 46 cm
Dimensions: L 16' 6" / 503 cm x W 21.5" / 55 cm
Volume: Deck Height 12.5" / 32 cm
Max Capacity: 300 lbs. / 136 kg
Vendor ProductId: 972061
Review ProductId: 7622
Shopping for a canoe or kayak? Watch Rock/Creek paddling expert Sara Horne’s boating intro!
"Getting into paddling can be pretty confusing. There are a zillion different boat options, and it can be pretty tough to decide what kind of canoe or kayak is best for what you’d like to do. Do you need a sea kayak, a recreational kayak or a touring kayak? Do you want to run creeks with multiple whitewater rapids, or load up your boat with a weekend’s camping gear and paddle from island to island?"