Skagit Recreational Touring Paddle
Product Number: 3041
The Skagit Touring Paddle from Werner offers unbeatable value and performance to entrants and recreational kayakers. It’s recognized for its light swing weight, smooth and stable stroke, as well as offering all the benefits of a fiberglass shaft.
- Unbeatable value and performance for entrants and recreational kayakers.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon blades have lightest swing weight at this price with smooth, stable stroke.
- Standard with patented Adjustable Ferrule System
- Blade Surface Area: 605 sq cm
- Blade: 49 x 15.6cm (LxW)
- Low Angle Paddling
- The most common paddling style using a more casual cadence.
- The paddle is kept at a low angle relative to the water and a relaxed arching stroke is used.
- Smooth forward stroke reduces fatigue.
- Mid-sized Fiberglass Reinforced Blades
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers.
- Lighter, smooth feel on the water.
- Durable Fiberglass reinforced blades for lightest swing weight in the rec. category.
- Dihedral for smooth forward strokes.
- Smart-View Adjustable Ferrule
- Elegant, easy to use design.
- Low profile button looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
- Internal gear system for precise fit.
- Viewing window shows you your offset.
- Adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments.
- Continuous length allows for easy hand movement.
- A good fit allows you to use a light grip, reducing fatigue and increasing comfort and performance.
- A light swing weight reduces fatigue and makes paddling more fun.
- Narrower boats or shorter paddlers subtract 5cm for high angle and 10cm for low angle.
- Add length for wider boats and sit-on-tops
Vendor ProductId: Ndskagit
Review ProductId: 3041