Skagit CF IM Straight Paddle
Out of Stock Product Number: 34037
Lightest swing weight and most advanced blade design in Recreational Touring market
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Advanced low-angle blade design direct from Werner's Performance line.
- Carbon reinforced nylon blades are durable with the lightest swing weight in the recreational category.
- Standard with patented Adjustable Ferrule System
- Blade Surface Area: 605 sq cm
- Blade: 49 x 15.6cm (LxW)
- Low-angle available in 10cm increments
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of kayakers.
- Lighter, smooth feel on the water.
- Dihedral for smooth forward strokes.
- Smart-View™ Adjustable Ferrule
- Elegant, easy to use design.
- Low profile button looks and feels like a 1-piece paddle.
- Viewing window shows you your offset.
- Adjusts feather left or right in 15 degree increments.
- You determine what feather works best for you.
- More traditional feeling and generally less expensive.
- The lightest weight option available.
- Continuous length allows for easy hand movement.
- Two shaft sizes ensure you get a proper fit.
- A light swing weight reduces fatigue and makes paddling more fun.
Weight: 220cm Straight Shaft: 907/32oz
Material: Carbon reinforced nylon blades
Dimensions: Blade 49 x 15.6cm (LxW)
Vendor ProductId: SKAGITCFIMSTR8
Review ProductId: 34037