Advantage Fiberglass 2pc SUP Paddle
Product Number: 34033
The Advantage with Premium laminate fiberglass construction has a balanced blade design which is smooth and powerful. The Full-size shape is great for straight ahead tracking.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Smooth and powerful balanced blade design
- The Full-size shape is great for straight ahead tracking
- Fiberglass shaft is lightweight, stiff and durable and adds comfort, control
- Full-size tear drop shaped blades provides immediate power and stability.
- Improved straight ahead efficiency
- ABS Palm-style grip for a good fit and controlled strokes
- Light weight with Werner's bomber durability
- Surface Area 111 sq in
- Blade: 19 x 8.75" (LxW)
- Recommended Length: add 8 in for surf and 10 in for touring over height
- Full-sized blades perfect for larger well-conitioned paddlers or those who want added stability
- Continuous weave Fiberglass for light swing weight and improved durability.
- Dihedral for smooth forward strokes
- Slight spoon at the tip creates clean catch that is immediately powerful and smooth.
- The shaft is a lightweight, durable fiberglass construction
- Length telescopes with six settings
- Perfect for those who move between touring/racing and surfing/river running
- An enhanced ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability
- Swing weight is the weight you feel each time you lift your blade during a stroke.
- A light swing weight reduces fatigue and makes paddling more fun.
- For Surf Paddling add 8” to your height to determine the correct paddle length.
- For Touring/Cruising add 10” to your height to determine the correct paddle length.
Weight: 2-piece Adjustable Length: 751g/26.5oz
Material: Premium laminate fiberglass
Dimensions: Blade 19 x 8.75" (LxW)
Vendor ProductId: ADVANTAGEFG2PCADJ
Review ProductId: 34033