Spyridon LS (Women's)
Product Number: 29544
The women's Five Fingers Spyridon LS provides the perfect balance of "foot feel" and protection on rugged surfaces. A minimalist 3.5mm Vibram rubber sole provides impact protection from stones and debris, while better allowing proper barfoot dynamic. The aggressive tread design delivers sure-footed grip in all directions, molded nylon mesh in midsole adds a "rock block" effect, dispersing impact over a wider area. The Coconut Active Carbon upper offers natural breathablity and an adjustiable speed lace closure ensures a secure fit. 3m reflective applications for safety after dark.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- To clean: Machine washable. Air Dry.
- 3.5 Rubber outsole maximizes impact protection from stones and debris
- Aggressive tread design for solid grip in all direction when out on the trail
- Molded nylon mesh in midsole add a "rock block" effect , dispersing impact over a wider area
- Stitched-in polyurethane insole protects skin and foot tissue durring longer runs
Weight: 5.11 oz.
Shoe Upper: Polyester Stretch Mesh and Polyamide
Shoe Sole: XSTrek Vibram
Vendor ProductId: W4135
Review ProductId: 29544
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Ground feel
- Trail running
The Spyridon LS's offer a comfortable fit and protection all in the same package. With the built in mesh liner of the soul and traction that these shoes provide, trail running has become a lot easier and more comfortable for my wife.