Product Number: 29540
The girl's Vibram Five Fingers Sprint is is built to move and ready to run. The lightweight and open design of the sprint has made this model a long-time favoite for adults, so this season Vibriam is introducing it for kids! For easy on/off and a secure, comfortable fit, it has an ajustable hook-and-loop closure across the instep. A thin stretch nylon fabric comfortably follows the contour of the foot. A flexible, non-marking 3.5mm Vribram TC-1 perfomance rubber sole is razor-siped for improved flexibilty and slip resistance to keep kids safe and on their feet, no matter wher playtime takes them.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- To clean: Machine washable. Air Dry.
- Protects feel from hot surfaces and rugged terrain.
- Thin razor-siped soles add flexibility and slip resistance.
- Vibram performance rubber sole
- Individual toe pockets help strengthen muscles in the feet, lower legs, improving balance, agility and range of motion.
- Polyester Mesh and 2.5mm EVA footbed
Weight: 2.8 oz.
Shoe Upper: Polyester fabric
Shoe Sole: Vibram TC-1 Tatto Kid Rubber
Vendor ProductId: G1135
Review ProductId: 29540
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to get on
My husband and I run marathons in our VFFs so naturally our kids were intrigued. We inititally bought my daughter the KSO-type but they were very hard to get on (7rs). She wore them and even ran and won a 10km road race but she prefers the Mary-Jane style as they are easier to get the toes in the right place. Now they can get them on by themselves.