(PRODUCT) RED Optic Messenger
Product Number: 21926
Timbuk2 is proud to be the (Product) RED™ Special Edition messenger bag for 2010. They designed the Special Edition messengers to celebrate (RED)'s mission via Timbuk2's classic silhouette.
The red optic graphic of Africa on this messenger represents your support of (RED)™ and important contribution to the Global Fund.
5% of sales generated by this product will be contributed to the Global Fund to combat AIDS in Africa
- (Product) RED Special Edition messenger with optic print
- Official (Product) RED Special Edition messenger bag
- 5% of sales generated by this product are contributed to the Global Fund to combat AIDS in Africa
- Durable ballistic nylon with optic red screen print
- Exclusive (Product) RED True Fit cam buckle
- New memory adjust True Fit cam buckle eliminates daily fit adjustments
- Waterproof TPU liner
- New three-zip front organizer with color coordinated zippers
- New Napoleon side entry pocket allows you to grab your cash and keys without opening the messenger flap
- New internal slash pocket against the back wall of the bag provides a padded, firm place for you to store files and laptops, with or without the case
- Improved Velcro placement along the top of the messenger flap and sides of the front panel makes reckless and uptight opening and closing equally effective
- Internal organizer with red key tether
- Removable cross-strap for stabilization included.
- Vista loop for "blinky" bike light attachment
- Cross strap for stabilizaton included
- Black ballistic nylon Strap Pad included
Vendor ProductId: 133
Review ProductId: 21926
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Strap Length
- High Quality
- Day Trips
Comments about Timbuk2 (PRODUCT) RED Optic Messenger:
I love this graphic- you don't notice at first but you can see that there's the shape of the African contient there. Timbuk2 has been doing great things for aids work in Africa, from donating to Project Red to sending actual bags down there. Very cool bag that will set you apart from the pack, and goes to a good cause. Also a great conversation starter I've noticed.