Classic Messenger Bag
Out of Stock Product Number: 21920
After two decades of nurturing, Timbuk2 has pushed their classic messenger out of the nest and onto the street. Armed with a vastly improved cam buckle, side-entry Napoleon pocket, color-coordinated, three-zipper front organizer, and an incredibly useful slash pocket, the Classic Messenger is all grown up. These feature upgrades mean better performance in everyday urban adventures. If only we'd been this wise at 17.
- The Classic Messenger Bag with massive functional upgrades.
- Durable ballistic nylon exterior.
- Waterproof TPU liner.
- New memory-adjust True Fit cam buckle eliminates daily fit adjustments. Just unclick the cam, put the bag over your shoulder, and lock the cam back in for a perfect fit every time.
- New three-zip front organizer with color coordinated zippers - black, gray, and black - to help you remember what goes where. Size XS has a one-zipper front organizer; all other sizes have a 3-zipper front organizer.
- New Napoleon side entry pocket allows you to grab your cash and keys without opening the messenger flap. Zipper closure keeps your goods safe. Hallelujah!
- New internal slash pocket against the back wall of the bag provides a padded, firm place for you to store files.
- Improved Velcro placement along the top of the messenger flap and sides of the front panel makes reckless and uptight opening and closing equally effective. Also helps reduce the much-hated pilling of sweaters caused by unwanted Velcro contact.
- Internal organizer.
- Red key tether clips your keys in place.
- Cross Strap for stabilization included.
- Coordinating Strap Pad included.
Vendor ProductId: 122
Review ProductId: 16839
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Load
- Highly Adjustable
- Large Capacity
- Light Loads
- Wet Weather
Comments about Timbuk2 Classic Messenger Bag:
This bag (I got the medium) is the perfect size for toting things to and from my work. It's not too bulky yet can still handle a good deal of stuff. I've used it as a carry-on bag for quick in and out of the airport. Also, I love the waterproof capabilites as I walk to work rain or shine. The only downside (and hardly one at that!) is the shoulder strap pad, which annoyed me at first because it was stiff and would slide around on me, but now that it has been broken in, it fits me well.
- What Is Your Gear Style: