Thule Car Racks
In Stock Product Number: 12614
The Thule Set-to-Go Saddle is designed to hold your kayak with the utmost care and detail, with easy attachment right out of the box. Constructed to go on factory racks or any top of the car rack, and gives you a cushioned cradle to rest your favorite play toy. Soft, thermo-elastomer saddle protects your kayak from scratches and bumps while being super easy to adjust for the ultimate in stability and confidence. The Set-to-Go comes with a 15 foot load strap and buckle protector to secure and protect your kayak while in transit to the Gauley Fest or just a day on a random creek.
Fits square and round cross bars. Comes in a pair
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Product replaces 878 Set-To-Go Saddle carier
- Maximum kayak protection and transport stability provided by soft, adjustable saddle.
- Fits Thule standard and Xsporter load bars, Yakima¿, and most factory installed racks.
- Includes one ratcheting tie down, strap and buckle protector. Additional tie down required for safe boat transport.
- Sold as a pair, complete system with additional saddle carrier.
- May require the use of Xadapt3 (80 MM bolts) on some factory applications.Please consult your local retailer for further information.
- This item will require the use of Xadapt3 (80 MM bolts) on our XSporter (421/422) and Rapid Aero Bars.
Weight: 3.5 lbs
Vendor ProductId: 878XT
Review ProductId: 12614