Out of Stock Product Number: 25952
The Trail Lite mattress offers an outstanding combination of comfort and compactness, making it one of the best all-around camping mattresses available. Lighter fabric and a new streamlined shape trim trail weight and make it a great, go-to option for those seeking to balance comfort, versatility and value. The women’s version features added warmth in the hips, torso and feet for cold sleepers.
- R-Value: 3.4
- Width: Reg: 20 in (51 cm) Large: 25 in (63 cm)
- Thickness: Reg: 1.5 in (3.8 cm) Large: 1.5 in (3.8 cm)
- Packaged Dimension: Reg: 11 x 7.0 in (28 x 18 cm) Large: 13 x 7.0 in (33 x 18 cm)
- Volume: Reg: 2160 cu. in Large: 2888 cu. in
- Fabric Type: Polyester
- Foam type: Chilli Punched
- Fill material: Urethane Foam
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
Weight: Reg: 1 lbs 12 oz Large: 2 lbs 7 oz
Vendor ProductId: 5200
Review ProductId: 25952
What's in your pack? Backpacking gear list 3: backpacking for beginners
"For first-time backpackers, the idea can be a bit daunting. After all, hiking long hours with a heavy pack, sleeping in primitive camp sites with no facilities whatsoever, and relying only on the equipment you can carry at one time are things that you don’t really do in your everyday life! A little bit of planning can make it a lot easier to take that first big step, so we’ve prepared this gear list with your first backpacking trip in mind..."