NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad
Product Number: 29198
NeoAir™ technology in the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad has changed what people expect from a backcountry mattress. Warm, comfortable and extremely lightweight, our next-generation NeoAir™ mattress delivers even greater performance than the original. The streamlined shape makes the XLite™ mattress ultra light and highly packable, while continuing to provide the comfort you need in the backcountry. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
- Lightweight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest mattress in the NeoAir™ collection – almost 15% lighter than the original.
- Extra Warmth: Improved reflective layer recycles body heat and creates dual air pockets that conserve warmth while an additional layer of reflective material improves comfort for cold sleepers.
- Comfortable: Patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix™ construction provides unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite™ mattress the most compact NeoAir™ mattress ever – as packable as a water bottle.
- Made in USA
- R-Value 3.9
- Core Nylon
- Country of Origin Made in Seattle, USA
Weight: 8 oz, 12 oz, 1 lb
Vendor ProductId: 6645
Review ProductId: 29198
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Super Light
- kind of loud
- Distance Backpacking
Incredibly light and comfortable sleeping pad! Used this for the first half of the Appalachian Trail and I always get such a good nights sleep on it. So comfortable and packs up into nothing and only weighs 12oz. Can't ask for more than that. Face fabric seems a little flimsy but it's held up remarkably well so far!
- Was this a gift?: