NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad (Women's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 29199
The women's Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad is warm, comfortable and extremely lightweight, the next-generation NeoAir™ mattress delivers even greater performance than the original. The streamlined shape makes the XLite™ mattress ultra light and highly packable, while continuing to provide the comfort you need in the backcountry. An extra reflective barrier provides additional warmth without adding weight. Stuff sack and repair kit included.
- Lightweight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design make this the lightest mattress in the NeoAir™ collection – almost 15% lighter than the original.
- Extra Warmth: Improved reflective layer recycles body heat and creates dual air pockets that conserve warmth while an additional layer of reflective material improves comfort for cold sleepers.
- Comfortable: Patent-pending Triangular Core Matrix™ construction provides unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite™ mattress the most compact NeoAir™ mattress ever – as packable as a water bottle.
- Made in USA
- Women's specific
- R-Value 3.9
- Core Nylon
- Country of Origin Made in Seattle, USA
Weight: 11 oz.
Volume: 33 cu. in
Vendor ProductId: 6646
Review ProductId: 29199
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Off the ground
- Not self inflating
Comments about Therm-A-Rest NeoAir XLite Sleeping Pad (Women's):
This worked wonderful on my 5 day backpacking trip to Glacier National Park. It was warm and cozy and gave me an extremely comfortable nights sleep. I usually have trouble sleeping on other pads when I go backpacking if they are not cushioned enough because my legs and arms fall asleep. With this pad, I was able to sleep in any position I wanted to with no pain whatsoever. I didn't wake up once all 4 nights of the trip. WAY WORTH THE INVESTMENT. The sound did not bother me at all either. After the 2nd night it tends to loosen up anyways.