1.1QT Stanley Classic Vacuum Bottle 100 Year Anniversary
Product Number: 34084
Back in 1913, in the town of Great Barrington, MA, William Stanley Jr. created the all-steel vacuum bottle. Year after year, the bottle was used, abused and became a favorite amongst workers and outdoorsmen. Passed down from father to son, the bottles were complete with scratches, dents and lifetimes of stories from generations past.
This Limited Edition 100th Anniversary bottle embodies Grandpa’s original – the look, the vintage green, the performance and the legends.
Today, we continue to honor those stories and the generations who were a part of our history. We continue to make a simple promise; buy Stanley products, get quality gear. Built for Life. For 100 years, still nothing has changed.
- Vacuum insulated. Keeps hot/cold 24 hours
- Double wall Stainless Steel construction
- Insulated vintage lid doubles as 8oz cup
- Easy pour stopper. Turns + pours from front/back
- Rustproof, vintage green finish
- Dimensions: 3.9" L x 3.9" W x 14.25" H
Dimensions: 3.9" L x 3.9" W x 14.25" H
Vendor ProductId: 10-01483-001
Review ProductId: 34084