Caribou Boot (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 27599
The women's Sorel Caribou Boot is the original and best. Since 1972, the Sorel Caribou earned its reputation for warmth, durability and comfort the hard way: by protecting the feet of millions of Sorel customers through deep snow, harsh storms and the biting cold of long winters.
Rated to -40° below zero, the Caribou is the timeless choice for work and play in cold weather. The nubuck leather upper and handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell are seam-sealed for complete waterproofness and lined with a removable 9mm ThermoPlus™ felt InnerBoot that traps heat next to your foot, where it belongs. Underfoot, a thick rubber midsole insulates the boot from cold ground, while the Sorel AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole provides sure footing.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction with waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot
- Sherpa Pile™ snow cuff
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel AeroTrac non-loading outsole
Vendor ProductId: NL1005
Review ProductId: 27599