In Stock Product Number: 39481
The SnowMiner offers a high quality headlamp that easily transforms into a hanging lantern. The backpacker can now light up the trail and the tent in one compact and lightweight solution. The SnowMiner’s smart design allows the lens to be easily transformed with a single hand, converting to an amazing ambient light spanning 180 degrees. To convert the light from headlamp to lantern mode, simply push on the sides of the silicone head to release a magnet on the lens turning the focused beam into a glowing lantern to light up vast areas.
Use the power button to scroll through the three light modes: High, Low, Strobe and Variable Dim. To utilize the dimming feature just hold down the powerbutton and release when the desired power output is achieved.
- Converts from headlamp (focused light) to lantern (ambient light) in a single action
- Single LED operates on high, low, variable and strobe; hold down the power button to engage the variable dim mode to set the brightness at whatever level you want.
- Low battery indicator flashes when batteries need replacing
- Runs on 3 AAA batteries (included) provides up to 140 hrs of operation on low, 55 hrs. on high, and 250 hrs. on strobe.
- LED outputs 80 lumens on high and 8 lumens on low
- Beam Distance: 40m on high and 7m on low
- Silicone rubber front piece can be removed for cleaning purposes
- Built-in hook enables the SnowMiner headlamp/lantern to hang inside the tent
- Glove friendly buttons, staps and built-in haning hook
- IPX4 water resistance - protective against water spray but not
- Lantern Type: LED
- Lighting Hours:140 h on Low, 55 h on High, 250 h on Strobe
- Brightness 80 Lumens (ANSI) (High), 8 Lumens (LOW)
Weight: 2.3 oz / 65g (without batteries)
Material: Poly-carbonate, high-modulus nylon
Dimensions: 2.2 in Diameter x 2 in Wide
Season: S13 F13
Vendor ProductId: ES-020
Review ProductId: 39481