FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49 »

Now get FREE Economy Ground Shipping on orders over $49 to the lower 48 states. Excludes oversized or heavy items.

Customer Service
(888) 707-6708 / Representative is currently offline

Smith Optics
Parallel D-Max Sunglasses (Polarized)

Out of Stock  Product Number: 22016

  • Price:
  • Quantity:
  • Notify me when this item is back in stock:
  • Share It:

Built for speed, but ok to chill in. The clean contemporary Smith Parallel D-Max frame shape is adorned with true performance features like Hydrophillic Megol and the convenient ability to exchange lenses. If you are packing light, and need a versatile, durable performer with excellent coverage, pick the Parallel D Max.

Additional, Ignitor and clear lenses are included.

* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.


  • 9 Base lens curvature
  • Carbonic TLT lenses
  • Frame measurements 71-15-123
  • Grilamid TR90 Frame
  • Hydrophilic megol nose and temple pads

Gender: Unisex
Season: N/A
Vendor ProductId: PDPPGYBK
Review ProductId: 22016


by PowerReviews
Smith OpticsParallel D-Max Sunglasses (Polarized)

(based on 5 reviews)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars




of respondents would recommend this to a friend.

Reviewed by 5 customers

Sort by

Displaying reviews 1-5

Back to top

(13 of 16 customers found this review helpful)


Great Product Warranty

By Jack6214

from Undisclosed

Comments about Smith Optics Parallel D-Max Sunglasses (Polarized):

I recently broke the frame on a pair of Smith sunglasses, which are of similar design as the Parallel D-Max, while changing lenses and where purchased 6 or 7 years ago at REI. I had several sets of lenses, so I changed them often, but my favorites were the ignitors or the blue mirrors. I used the ignitors for golf, mountain biking, and driving since they provide the best visibility in all lighting conditions. The yellow lenses are great for night driving. The blue mirrors were best at the beach or bright snowy days. I returned my original glasses not expecting any luck with a replacement but to my surprise I received a call stating my original frames were no longer manufactured but I could pick another frame, all covered by the warranty. I landed on the Parallel D-Max since they were similar to my originals in form, fit, and function. It’s wonderful to see a company which stands behind their product warranty. Definitely worth the investment.

(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)


Parallel D-Max with Ignitor Lens - Best Golf Glasses Ever

By Docsigmund

from Boerne, TX

Comments about Smith Optics Parallel D-Max Sunglasses (Polarized):

Had been looking for a pair of glasses for golf. Had tried others, like Oakley, but no luck until I got these with this lenses. I have a pair of Smith's for fly fishing and theya re outstanding so I tried these. Light weight, clear as a bell, see the depth of field and can read greens much better. Wear them through the whole round. Highly recommend.


Go to mountain biking glasses

By Grum29

from Sewickley, PA 15143, USA

Comments about Smith Optics Parallel D-Max Sunglasses (Polarized):

This is my 2nd or 3rd pair of these because I like getting new colors offered. They are, and have been, my go to mountain biking protective glasses. I will also wear them for road riding, climbing and fly fishing as I ordered polarized lenses. They stay clear through 95% of conditions and the other 5% nothing is going to stay clear. I recommend them.


Fits great looks better!

By BamBam

from Long Beach, CA, USA

Comments about Smith Optics Parallel D-Max Sunglasses (Polarized):

I bought these sunglasses to replace a pair of "smiths" I bought 5 years ago... Yes they last that long! For me Smith sunglasses are the only choice. Great fit,Great price, good looks!

(7 of 7 customers found this review helpful)


Excellent lens choices, really easy to change, very durable to scratching compared to "others"

By Wally

from CT

Comments about Smith Optics Parallel D-Max Sunglasses (Polarized):

I am a very picky person when it comes to glass, on my sunglasses, ski goggles, reading glasses and even "Iproducts"...I cannot stand fingerprints or scratches and really appreciate clarity in a lens. Every Smith Optic that I have tried has been very easy to clean and keep clean. The lens clarity has been very true and the ease of interchanging is awesome! The frames are very comfortable and the protection to the elements superb. I have used these anywhere from cycling, motorcycling at "illegal Speeds", skiing / snowboarding to simple everyday driving, etc. and they have performed well in all conditions.

Displaying reviews 1-5

Back to top

Rock Creek background image