PhD Ski Light Sock (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 31633
The PhD Ski Light includes a light-cushioned shin and sole, as well as a superior fit, durability and versatility. Features the 4-Degree Elite Fit System and Reliawool Technology to create the most comfortable and durable SmartWool ski sock yet.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 1x1 ribbed welt, 1x1 ribbed leg
- 14” overall height
- cushioning: Light Cushion Shin & Foot
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System offers great stretch and recovery for a better fit
- Patented Reliawool Technology in high wear areas for maximum durability
- Ski-specific cushioning to help protect the shin without additonal bulk
Material: 67% Merino Wool, 31% Nylon, 2% Elastane
Fit: Over-the-calf height
Vendor ProductId: SW005
Review ProductId: 31633
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Quality Soft Weave
- Variable Thickness In Toe
- Ski Boots With Toe Room
Comments about SmartWool PhD Ski Light Sock (Men's):
Wonderful company that makes quality products. Tight weave and high quality wool produce durable sock that has a soft nap and nice feel on the skin. Unfortunate choice to put additional thickness in toe area. This makes the sock snug where you need the opposite to maintain circulation.