Sea to Summit
TSIII 1° Sleeping Bag
In Stock Product Number: 31758
At Sea to Summit we have virtually eliminated the negative effects that moisture has on down with the introduction of water-repellent Ultra-Dry Down™. Ultra-Dry Down™ water-repellent treatment protects down from external moisture and internal condensation. Ultra-Dry Down™ is a permanent* Nano-level water repellent polymer treatment applied to our high loft, high quality down. The Nano-thin treatment vastly improves our down’s reaction to water without effecting its weight or loft performance. Ultra-Dry Down™ retains over 60% more loft and absorbs 30% less moisture when compared with untreated down. Sea to Summit sleeping bags dry out 60% faster than bags with untreated down. The Nano-level treatment also inhibits bacterial and microbial growth, which makes Sea to Summit sleeping bags more hygienic and improves their lifespan. Sea to Summit sleeping bags, using Ultra-Dry Down™ in combination with our already formidable 2D- and 3D-NanoShell™ system give you the best chance of sleeping warm and dry, day in day out throughout the worst of conditions. With these technologies combined there is simply no reason to choose any other insulation or shell for your sleeping bag.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Relaxed mummy shape
- Nylon 2D NanoShell™, Ultra-Dry Down™
- Differential cut shell with 3D side walls
- Offset baffles
- 60/40 fill ratio
- Side block baffle
- Anatomically tapered foot
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag
- Neck draft tube with dual elastic adjustment
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment
- 2 way YKK #5 zipper
- Medium sized internal zip pocket
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag, mesh storage cell & laundry bag.
- Down: Ultra-Dry Down™ 750+ Loft, 90% Down Cluster, Premium European Duck Down$Shell: 2D NanoShell - MVTR 7500 g/m2/24hr$Water repellency 1,000mm$Fill weight: Short 23 oz | 665 g, Regular 25 oz | 700 g, Long 27 oz | 770 g$Bag weight: Short 2 lb 9 oz | 1150 g, Regular 2 lb 11 oz | 1225 g, Long 3 lb | 1370 g$Length / Short / right zip., zip options: Regular / left or right zip, Long / left zip$Season ratings: Spring/Autumn/Winter$Suggested use: Lightweight trekking, Hiking, Snow camping, Ski touring$Compression bag: Medium - 15L to 5L$Regular | 25 oz / 700 grams +Bag weight: Regular | 2 lb 11 oz / 1225 grams+EN13537 Temp rating: Lower: 1° F (-17° C)
Material: Ultra-Dry Down™ 750+ Loft, 2D NanoShell
Technologies: [Ultra-Dry Down™]
Vendor ProductId: 53
Review ProductId: 31758
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Snag Free Zipper
- Could be warmer
- Fallwinter Backpacking
Best feature is the Dri-Down. Keeps the down well lofted even when the bag is wet but still packs down really really small for a 1 degree bag. Temperature rating may be a little ambitious. Would probably rate more in the 10 degree area.
- Was this a gift?: