Sea to Summit
TK I 32° F Sleeping Bag
In Stock Product Number: 25345
The Sea to Summit TK I 32 degree sleeping bag, the lightest sleeping bag in the Trek Series, is an excellent companion for winter camping or a long night in a cold train station. This down sleeping bag is EN-rated to a lower-limit temperature of 32 degrees F and a comfort temperature of 41 degrees F.
The Trek Series down sleeping bags are designed with a tapered rectangular shape, which is a happy medium between the comfort of a generous cut and the warmth of a closer fit. Sea to Summit uses premium 650 loft down insulation, with a 2D PermaShell™ DWR (Durable Water Repellent) shell fabric to protect that down from moisture. Innovations like the 3D Sidewall and Reverse Differential Cut keep the insulation in place for maximum thermal efficiency. Temperature ratings are the result of honest, third-party EN testing performed on each sleeping bag.
The TK I features a full-length side and foot zip so it can be opened into a full duvet, for use indoors or in warmer weather. Side block baffles maintain a 60:40 fill ratio, with more down atop the bag where you need it most. The soft-touch lining fabric is highly breathable for comfort. A zipper draft tube minimizes heat loss, with anti-snag material to ensure smooth zipper operation. An oversized security pocket inside the bag is easy to access, and ideal for stashing passports and other valuables while traveling.
The Trek series is Sea to Summit's choice for adventure travel and touring, whether you're sleeping in hostels throughout Europe, backpacking in South America or traveling through the Stirling Ranges in Western Australia. These down sleeping bags are so revolutionary we can’t fit all of the information here, so check out this series of articles on our blog!
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Tapered rectangular
- 2D PermaShell™ DWR shell fabric
- Differential cut shell with 3D side walls
- 60/40 fill ratio
- Side block baffle
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag
- Cushioned internal hood drawcord with dual adjustment
- 2 way YKK #5 zips with separate foot zip
- Large sized internal zip pocket
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag, mesh storage cell and laundry bag
- Down: 650 Loft 85/15 Premium Down
- Fill Weight: Regular: 12.35 oz / 350 grams Long: 14.11 oz / 400 grams
- Bag Weight: Regular: 1.83 pounds / 830 grams Long: 2.14 pounds / 970 grams
- Recommended Max Height: Regular: <6' Long : <6'7"
- Sleeping bag dimensions Internal circumference (Chest, Hip Foot): Regular: 59.84", 59.05", 39.76" Long : 61.42", 59.84", 40.16"
- Temp Rating: Comfort: 41 DegreeF / 5 DegreeC Lower Limit: 32 DegreeF / 0 DegreeC Extreme: 5 DegreeF / -15 DegreeC
- Zipper Option: Regular: Left, Right Long: Left only
- Season Rating: Indoor/Summer
- Suggested Use: Backpacking, travel, hiking, camping
- Compression Bag: Small - 10L to 3.3L
Zipper Type: Left Zip
Vendor ProductId: 041LL
Review ProductId: 25345
Interested in some of the more technical elements included in the Sea to Summit Trek Series of down sleeping bags? Check out our series of blog articles about these sleeping bag features:
3D Sidewall & Reverse Differential Cut
EN temperature ratings
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adjustable Hood
- Packs Small
- 3 Season Camping
Comments about Sea to Summit TK I 32° Sleeping Bag:
Picked up this bag for lightweight, summer backpacking -- and as a replacement for my all-rounder NF Cat's Meow which is just too much bag for Virginia summer heat and humidity.
Definitely appreciate the attention to detail in build and design. For staters it compresses easily down to about 5L with the included stuff / compression sack. At about 2lbs. for the long version, it's definitely on the lighter side, too. The bag is roomy, and also opens up completely like a comforter for evenings when even a lightweight bag is too much. The zipper set-up is bullet-proof, and even my kids can't manage to snag it on the bag. Finally, the included storage bag is square, so the bag sits nicely on the top shelf of my closet (and out of reach of the cats).
Definitely the best deal in the less than US$250 lightweight market.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven
- Was this a gift?: