Sea to Summit
SPT Lockable Tie Downs (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 9297
The Sea to Summit NEW SPT Lockable Tie Downs are an innovative system that is the combination of stainless steel reinforced webbing with a super bomber lock to protect your "on top of car" gear from being stolen. After a long day paddling, surfing, biking or snowboarding, the first thing you want to do is eat. So you pull into the restaurant and wait for that perfect space where you can keep an eye on your car, stressing a bit about someone yanking your most favorite play thing off your car.
NO more worries. With the STP (Stick Protection) you get three different choices of lengths. 5ft, 8ft, and 13ft, depending on the toy of choice, and they are accomodating to any car rack you have on your automobile. These straps have two hardened stainless steel cables surrounded by soft webbing and cannot be cut with any blade while the webbing is designed to clog up bolt cutter blades.
Simply run your straps through or over your board, kayak, bike or luggage and pull them tight to ensure security. Then pull up the stainless steel lock and turn the key to lock the barrel.
- Slash proof two-time hardened stainless steel re-enforced cables inside 1 1/3" UV-stabilized webbing straps make them virtually impossible to cut through
- Evenly distributes tension to avoid creasing or damaging fiberglass edges of boats, shells or boards
- Will work with any vehicle roof rack system, trailers, cargo racks on campers or any fixed object that you might use to secure your gear at home (columns or posts on a porch or patio) if you don’t have room to store your toys indoors
- Soft Santoprene™ buckle casing protects your gear and your vehicle from getting scratched
- Polished die cast buckle resists moisture and corrosion
- Weather-resistant lock
- Can be used locked or unlocked as a simple tie-down strap
Vendor ProductId: 805
Review ProductId: 9297
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sea to Summit SPT Lockable Tie Downs:
I purchased the shorter tie downs thinking they would do the job to tie the kayak to my truck rack but they were just a little too short. Thank goodness the kayak had scupper holes and that permitted me more slack to get to the roof rack. I slept better at night knowing I had more security of the kayak tied down on my roof rack. No one stole it. The tie downs did the job! My tip...go longer on the length than you really think you need.
- Was this a gift?: