Sea to Summit
MC II 36° Sleeping Bag
In Stock Product Number: 25334
The Sea to Summit MC II 36 degree sleeping bag is the smallest, lightest sleeping bag in the Micro Series, an amazingly warm bag for such a small size. Fully-featured and ultralight, this down sleeping bag is EN-rated to a lower-limit temperature of 36 degrees F and a comfort temperature of 45 degrees F, despite the regular length weighing just 1 lb, 3 oz!
The Micro Series down sleeping bags focus on ultralight performance for trekking or traveling. Sea to Summit uses the highest-quality European goose down available, rated at 850+ loft and backed up by a certification document included with each sleeping bag. 2D NanoShell™ technology provides the lightest, most breathable water-resistant shell available. Temperature ratings are the result of honest, third-party EN testing performed on each sleeping bag.
With quilted baffle construction to optimize down placement and a contoured mummy shape, the Micro sleeping bags feature the best warmth-to-weight ratio in their class. A unique drawstring opening at the foot helps regulate temperature, and the MC II can be converted from a technical sleeping bag to an open duvet by simply unzipping it. The 55:45 fill ratio and form-fitting shape allow the bag to rotate with you throughout the night. The soft-touch lining fabric is down-proof and highly breathable for comfort, and an easily-accessible security pocket inside the bag is ideal for stowing electronics to preserve battery performance in cold weather.
The Micro Series is Sea to Summit's choice for cycle touring across the Pyrenees, adventure travel on the Inca Trail in South America and light backpacking in the Sierras. These down sleeping bags are so revolutionary we can’t fit all of the information here, so check out this series of articles on our blog!
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Box quilted mummy convertible
- 2D NanoShell™
- Differential cut shell
- Box quilted baffles
- 55/45 fill ratio
- Zip draft tube with anti-snag
- Hood drawcord with dual adjustment
- YKK #3 side zip
- Drawcord foot closure,
- Large sized internal zip pocket
- Includes lightweight Ultra-Sil® compression bag, mesh storage cell and laundry bag
- Down: 850+ Loft, 95% European Goose Down
- Fill Weight: Regular: 8.82 oz / 250 grams Long: 9.70 oz / 275 grams
- Bag Weight: Regular: 1.21 pounds / 550 grams Long: 1.37 pounds / 625 grams
- Recommended Max Height: Regular: <6' Long : <6'7"
- Sleeping bag dimensions Internal circumference (Chest, Hip Foot): Regular: 56.69", 50.39", 34.65" Long : 59.05", 52.75", 37"
- Temp Rating: Comfort: 45 DegreeF / 7 DegreeC Lower Limit: 36 DegreeF / 2 DegreeC Extreme: 9 DegreeF / -13 DegreeC
- Zipper Option: Regular: Right only Long: Left only
- Season Rating: Indoor/Summer/Spring/Autumn
- Suggested Use: Ultra lightweight backpacking, travel, hiking, camping, cycle touring
- Compression Bag: XSmall - 6L to 2L
Zipper Type: Left Zip
Vendor ProductId: 032LL
Review ProductId: 25334
Interested in some of the more technical elements included in the Sea to Summit Micro Series of down sleeping bags? Check out our series of blog articles about these sleeping bag features:
IDFL down fill certification
EN temperature ratings
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Adjustable Hood
- Packs Small
- 3 Season Camping
- Car Camping
Comments about Sea to Summit MC II 36° Sleeping Bag:
I had been waiting to upgrade my spring/fall bag and am so glad I found this one! There are so many features I love--the hood is fantastic and easy to adjust, the way the foot is designed is ingenious and actually works--but one of my favorites is the tape along the zipper that pretty much guarantees no snags. I also like the versatility in being able to lay the bag out flat, courtesy of the foot design. This bag is definitely worth every penny!
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: