Predator Lee Helmet
Out of Stock Product Number: 33977
This low profile helmet has a 2 1/2 ” (6.5 cm) visor that provides total eye and sun protection. The shell is made of high impact Ralvek® thermoplastic for increased stiffness and protection. A comfortable closed-cell waterproof EVA foam is used to dissipate impacts. For a locked-down fit, the Lee features the Croc-Lok® rear adjustor. Other features include rubber edging trim, top quality webbing and buckles, locking side divider and stainless steel chinstrap rivets.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- The Predator Croc-Lok is standard on the Lee and Shiznit models. The Croc-Lok adjusts snugly below the Occipital Protuberance at the back of the head allowing for superior fit, comfort and safety.
- The Predator Locking Side-Divider is standard on the Lee, Shiznit, Short Cut and Uno. The Predator Locking Side-Divider allows you to fine-tune your chinstrap tension to minimize unwanted roll-back.
- The Predator Short Cut and Full Cut feature our Occipital Protuberance-hugging (O.P. Hug) negative draft curve for maximum O.P. Hug coverage and a superior fit.
- Predator Shark fit pads are standard on the Lee, Shiznit Full Cut and Short Cut.
- The Predator Shark Pads and sealed-edge soft mesh fit pads allow you to easily achieve a comfortable, custom fit.
- Lock down a perfect fit on the Full and Short Cut with the Predator Double Torque� rear adjustor.
- No more lost chinstrap buckles with the ingenious new Predator Clip Stop
Material: Ralvek thermoplastic
Vendor ProductId: PREDLEE
Review ProductId: 33977