Platy plusBottle 1 L push/pull
In Stock Product Number: 25984
Based on the supreme versatility of the original Platy bottle, we’ve upgraded the Platy-plus bottle to make it the finest one-liter vessel on the planet. First, we created an all-new clear film that is softer and more flexible, yet even more durable for added value. We then added an all-natural, silver-ion based anti-microbial we call SlimeGuard™, to help keep our taste-free films gunk-free too. Together with a more ergonomic shape and a handy carry loop, you just won’t find a better bottle on earth.
- Added Durability: New film is softer and more flexible, yet provides added durability for daily use.
- Easy Carrying: Tapered mid-section with new grab and hang loop makes drinking easy.
- Anti-Microbial Treatment: All-natural SlimeGuard antimicrobrial keeps your water fresh and taste-free.
- Collapsible: 80% lighter and more compact than an empty hard bottle of equal volume.
- Versatile: Allows you to attach different lids—even hydration tubes and accessories
- Made in the US
- Capacity: 35 fl. oz / 1 liters
- Width: 6 in / 15.5 cm
- Length: 11.5 in / 30 cm
- Film: Polyurethane / Polyethylene
- Spout material: Polypropylene
- Cap material: Polypropylene / Polyethylene
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
Weight: Weight: 1.3 oz / 38 g
Vendor ProductId: 7030
Review ProductId: 25984
What’s in MY pack? Backpacking gear lists from a Great Smoky Mountains overnighter
"Ever since we published a series of backpacking gear lists this spring (an ultralight backpacking gear list, a traditional backpacking gear list and a beginner’s backpacking gear list) several blog readers have contacted me to ask which of those items I personally carry. After all, it’s one thing to compile lists of suggested backpacking gear, and another thing entirely to disclose exactly what I take on the trail. Well, what better way to follow up those gear lists, and answer that question, than with another gear list?"
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This is the best bottle ever! Forget Nagene & Camelback!
- Doesn't last forever
This bottle is a great replacement to your rigid water bottles. Superlight- less than one ounce! Compare to a Nalgene, which is over a quater pound! Winter backpackers beware- I wouldn't trust these with hot liquids in them. Also, don't expect these to last as long as your rigid bottle...however the lack of weight is worth the lack of durability for me.