Gravityworks 2L Filter System
In Stock Product Number: 33411
We couldn’t make filtering water with the GravityWorks System any easier, so we made it smaller and lighter. The GravityWorks 2.0L system holds up to four liters (depending on configuration), is light weight and packs small, making it ideal for 1-4 people in the backcountry.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Easy, Pump-free filtering
- Fast! 1.5-liters per minute
- Weighs as little as 7.2 oz. (203 g)
- Backflushes in four seconds in any configuration you choose, maintaining optimal performance with no additional parts
- Proprietary Platy™ zip opening makes collecting water easy.
- Effective: Meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of Bacteria and Protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera
- Effective against protozoa and bacteria
- Not Effective against viruses
- Filter media: Hollow Fiber
- Filter pore size: .2 microns
- Flow (L/min): 1.5 liters per min
- Cartridge life: 1500 liters
- Field cleanable
- Water Bottle Adapter
Weight: 11.5 oz / 325 g
Dimensions: 7.4" x 3 long (LxW)
Vendor ProductId: 6951
Review ProductId: 33411
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to use
- Light Weight
- Small Compactable
- Very Fast Fitration Rate
- Back Pack Hiking
- On Long Distance Hiking
- Quick Filtration On Trail
My son, of 14yr, used this filtration system while he was at Philmont Scout Ranch on a 12 day (73 mile) hiking trip. There were 9 people in his treck that shared this device. This system was the lightest, most compactable system in their group. It also was the fastest. My son shared he could be doing other things while this gravitational system worked (whether he leaned it against a tree or rocks). Other hand pumped systems do not free the person up (the group had two hand pumps). We did not practice with this device at home...he read the very small manual and watched a short youtube video on the way out to NM and he was able to use the gravitational system without any issues. He said the water was always clean. I would highly recommend this light weight device (light weight was a must for his pack).
- Was this a gift?: