Superavanti Caving Harness
In Stock Product Number: 30092
The SUPERAVANTI is a lightweight caving harness designed for a wide range of users. It is entirely adjustable, thanks to its buckles, and its construction is particularly simple and sturdy. The attachment points are now positioned even lower in order to make rope ascents easier and more efficient. Its compact size and its buckles being positioned between the legs limit the risk of snagging during narrow passages.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Leg loops reinforced with TPU for greater resistance to abrasion
- Two Dyneema? equipment loops are extremely durable
- High-strength polyester webbing for excellent durability
- Adjustment options of waistbelt and leg loops are extensive in order to fit a wide range of users
- Color-coded attachment points are reinforced with Dyneema? for greater strength
- Rear buckle with wear protector webbing flap
- Safety stitching on harness for easier sizing identification: size 1: yellow stitching, size 2: black stitching
- CE, EN 12277 type C
- Made in France
- 3-year guarantee
Weight: SIZE 1: 405 g, SIZE 2: 440 g
Vendor ProductId: C12
Review ProductId: 30092
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Low attachment point
- Low profile
This is the best caving harness out there. My first caving harness was an American-made knockoff, and it only lasted for about 125 rappels before the constant abuse of caving force me to retire it. With this one, I'm on my 375th with a long way to go! Very low-profile and not prone to snagging on in-cave projections.
The attachment point is really low and comfortable for efficient use of the frog system, but it's suitable for other systems as well (Ropewalker, Texas, Mitchell). I'm especially impressed with how easy it is to adjust the leg loop buckles if you're, say, caving in a wetsuit & coveralls on Saturday but rappelling in jeans on Sunday!
The spectra/dyneema gear loops and maillon-rapide attachment points are bombproof, and stronger than anything else on the market. The polyurethane coating on the leg loops has lasted much longer than I thought it would. Even better, there is a separate webbing flap that protects the load-bearing portion of the waist buckle from abrasion, and it does a great job at exactly that.
If I ever wear this out or lose it, I will most certainly buy another. This is THE caving harness for serious cavers.