Reverso 3 Belay Device
Product Number: 13323
The Reverso 3 Belay Device by Petzl is a super light belay/rappel device that is highly versatile for all sorts of climbing and rope sizes. Designed with an asymmetric V-shaped groove friction channels that allow you to regulate the amount of braking friction on the rope according to its diameter and condition.
Great for belaying with double ropes for those long alpine routes or difficult roof cracks and wandering routes, as well as single rope belays with ropes down to 8mm.
The Reverso 3 is a great device for anyone who is guiding or taking groups up multi-pitch walls due to its Reverso mode where you can do independent and simultaneous belaying of one or two seconding climbers. You can create quick change over from Reverso mode to belaying the leader when climbing multi-pitch routes.
- Increased friction on thin ropes
- Friction is adapted for larger diameter ropes
- Increased holding power in Reverso mode
- Asymmetrically grooved sidewalls
- Increased braking power during a leader or top rope fall or while rappelling
- Rope smoothly slides through device when taking up slack
- Carabiner hole to release device when loaded in Reverso mode
- Allows the loaded device in Reverso mode to be easily and gradually released with only a carabiner
- Rope friendly
- Will not kink the ropes regardless of the mode used
- Separates the two strands of rope when belaying and rappelling
- Reverso mode is easy to identify
- Keeper cable keeps the device from moving up the rope when belaying and reduces the chances of losing the device
- For safety and/or sanitary reasons, this product CANNOT be returned
Weight: 72 g
Material: Hot forged aluminum body
Vendor ProductId: rev
Review ProductId: 13323
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Minimal weight
- Sport climbing
Comments about Petzl Reverso 3 Belay Device:
This thing is an essential tool for almost every kind of climbing. For multi-pitch climbs, this is an essential. The auto locking feature and minimal weight are huge.
- Was this a gift?: