PIXA 3 Headlamp
Product Number: 30096
Complete and very durable, the PIXA 3 headlamp is the hands-free lighting solution that adapts to any situation encountered on the terrain: close-range work, moving around and long-range vision. Depending on the context, it may be worn on the head, mounted on the helmet, or placed on the ground. It provides constant, stable lighting performance.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Headlamp keeps the hands free for work: may be worn on the head with the headband, mounted on a helmet, or placed on the ground.
- Three lighting modes
- A mode adapted for close-range work: wide, uniform beam
- A mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- A mode adapted for long-range vision: highly focused beam
- Constant lighting, guaranteed lighting performance that does not diminish during its rated battery life.
- Easy to use, even when wearing gloves
- Three-mode rotating selector button
- Lamp body can be oriented to direct the light according to need (rotation up to 45�)
- Fast and easy battery change
- Excellent resistance to falls (2 meters), to impacts and to crushing (80 kg)
- Storage position protects the lens and keeps headlamp from being turned on accidentally
- Comfortable adjustable headband, easily detached for washing
- Battery charge indicator: repetitive flasher and red light
- Constant lighting performance
- "Close-range work" mode: lights to 15 meters for 12 hours (30 lumens)
- "In-motion" mode: lights to 30 meters for 6 hours (40 lumens)
- "Long-range vision" mode: lights to 55 meters for 3 hours (50 lumens)
- Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67), nomaintenance required after immersion
- Suitable for short-term or sporadic use in hazardous locations
- ATEX standard: may be used in presence of gas (zone 2) and in presence of dust (zone 22) where self-ignition temperature is equal to or greater than 135�
- Certification pending: CE0080, Ex II 3 GD, Ex nAnL IIB T4 - HAZLOC standard: Class I Div 2 Groups C & D, Class II Div 2 Group G
- Resistant to chemicals (see www.petzl.com starting November 2010)
- Mounting plate for helmets without headband (included). Compatible with Petzl VERTEX (2010 version) and ALVEO helmets or those equipped with standard slots (20x3 mm).
- Functions with two AA/LR6 batteries (included), compatible with alkaline batteries, rechargeable Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and lithium batteries
- Weight (with batteries): 160 g
- Certification(s): CE
- Made in Malaysia
- 3-year guarantee
Weight: 160 g
Vendor ProductId: E78CHB
Review ProductId: 30096