PIXA 2 Headlamp (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 30095
Versatile and very durable, the PIXA 2 headlamp is the hands-free lighting solution for working comfortably at close range and for moving around safely. Depending on the need, it may be worn on the head, mounted on the helmet, or placed on the ground. It provides constant, stable lighting performance.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Headlamp keeps the hands free for work: may be worn on the head with the headband, mounted on a helmet, or placed on the ground.
- Three lighting modes
- A mode adapted for close-range work: Mixed beam provides a wide, uniform base
- A mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- Constant lighting, guaranteed lighting performance that does not diminish during its rated battery life.
- Easy to use, even when wearing gloves
- Two-mode rotating selector button
- Lamp body can be oriented to direct the light according to need (rotation up to 45�)
- Fast and easy battery change
- Durable: Excellent resistance to falls (2 meters), to impacts and to crushing (80 kg)
- Storage position protects the lens and keeps headlamp from being turned on accidentally
- Comfortable adjustable headband, easily detached for washing
- Battery charge status is indicated by repetitive flash
- Constant lighting performance
- "Close-range work" mode: lights to 20 meters for 12 hours (30 lumens)
- "In-motion" mode: lights to 30 meters for 6 hours (40 lumens)
- Waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes (IP 67), no maintenance required after immersion
- Suitable for short-term or sporadic use in hazardous locations: ATEX standard: may be used in presence of gas (zone 2) and in presence of dust (zone 22) where self-ignition temperature is equal to or greater than 135�, certification pending: CE0080, Ex II 3 GD, Ex nAnL IIB T4 - HAZLOC standard: Class I Div 2 Groups C & D, Class II Div 2 Group G.
- Resistant to chemicals
- Mounting plate for helmets without headband (included)
- Compatible with Petzl VERTEX (2010 version) and ALVEO helmets or those equipped with standard slots (20x3 mm).
- Functions with two AA/LR6 batteries (included), compatible with alkaline batteries, rechargeable Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries, and lithium batteries
- Weight (with batteries): 160 g
- Certification(s): CE
- Made in Malaysia
- 3-year guarantee
Weight: W/ Batteries: 160 g
Vendor ProductId: E78BHB
Review ProductId: 30095