Luna Harness (Women's)
Product Number: 16821
The Petzl Luna Harness is a harness built and designed specifically for women. With adjustable leg loops, a rise that is increased, and a waist belt that is constructed to fit our waist and lower back, you will get both great fit and awesome comfort .
Another superior feature for women, is the reduction of the waist-to-leg loop size ratio, creating a tighter, more secure fit in the total body of the harness, making it much more comfortable when sitting on belays or making your way to the summit peak.
The Luna is constructed with only the most supportive breathable monofilament mesh that distributes pressure throughout the harness, giving you the ultimate in support and comfort.
To ensure absolute safety, the Luna harness is equipped with Doubleback buckles that are pre-threaded and adjust quickly with just one hand!
Reinforced tie-in points are crucial in that high wearing area where you tie in, belay from and also have the most contact with the rock.
A superb fit for any woman who mountaineers, ice climbs or does long mountain routes.
- The shape of the waist belt is designed to fit a woman's waist and lower back.
- The rise has been increased by lengthening the belay loop
- The waist-to-leg loop-size ratio has been reduced
- Frame Construction with breathable monofilament mesh evenly distributes pressure, providing maximum support and comfort
- Adjustable leg loops allow size to be adjusted depending on comfort desired or layers of clothing worn and permit the harness to be put on when wearing skis or crampons
- Woven polyester mesh on the inside of the harness wicks moisture for improved comfort and speeds drying in wet conditions
- Perforated closed cell foam on the waistbelt and leg loops increases breathability
- DoubleBack buckles are pre-threaded and adjust quickly with a single pull, helping to ensure proper closure
- Green belay loop helps users identify proper tie-in / attachment point
- Reinforced tie-in points for increased durability in this high-wear area
- Rigid, inclined front equipment loops for easy access to gear; flexible rear loops stay out of the way while wearing a pack
- For safety and/or sanitary reasons, this product CANNOT be returned
Weight: S: 410g M: 425g L: 450g
Material: - High-strength polyester webbing. - Polyethylene/EVA foam. - Perforated closed cell foam. - Woven polyester 3D mesh. - High-strength mono-filament nylon mesh
Vendor ProductId: C35
Review ProductId: 9210
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Finding perfect fit
I love the way it fits naturally, and I use it for indoor climbing now, but I have gotten certified and ready for the hills, it looks great, and feels strong and secure, I was so glad when I got my own gear, it gave me more motivation and confidence. I haven't found anything that's not great about it. Thanks for the innovation, you deserve a pat on back!
- Feels half size too small
- Was this a gift?:
- Long Climbs
I use this from shorter to long sport climbs. This harness has a simple design which makes it easy to put on and take off. The padding is comfortable and makes for minimal sweating. The gear loops look small, but clipping is no problem! My only problem is the sizing. I had always fit into a small, but for this harness in a small I have to cinch the waist all the way for it to fit snug. I heard it was good for women with a curvy figure. I'm 5'3", 118 pounds with runner's thighs (big in proportion to my 26 inch waist) and this harness is a little too big for me. You need to be curvy in the thighs and waist for it to fit right. Otherwise, it's a great harness!
- Feels half size too big
- Was this a gift?: