Product Number: 9196
The Huit Antibrulure by Petzl is a high strength forged aluminum device for rappelling. This is a figure eight descender with an anti-burn grip. The grip was designed for those times you are rappelling down your rope for long distances or quickly, and the device gets heated up from the friction. Instead of grabbing a hot piece of metal with your bare hands, Petzl has put a rubber piece on the end to pinch and pull to get out of the rappel.
A square shape helps to keep your ropes from getting that curly-q twist in it, and a small hole is provided for thin ropes or even can be used as a belay plate if necessary.
- Anti-burn grip for holding the device when it is hot from a long or rapid descent.
- Square shape to reduce twisting of the ropes and formation of a lark's head knot.
- High strength forged aluminum.
- Small hole can be used with thin ropes if necessary, or as a belay plate.
- For use on ropes from 8 to 13mm - single or double.
- For safety and/or sanitary reasons, this product CANNOT be returned
Vendor ProductId: D01
Review ProductId: 9196