In Stock Product Number: 30084
Very versatile and durable, the ELIOS helmet adapts to climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning, etc.. It offers effective impact protection with its ABS shell and polystyrene foam liner. It is entirely adjustable and adapts to all head shapes. The sliding ventilation shutters allow the user to open or close them depending on conditions.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Designed to offer maximum durability and versatility
- Lightweight, durable shell of injected ABS
- Expanded polystyrene foam liner
- Helmet suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning, etc.
- Comfortable on the head
- Sliding shutters to adapt ventilation
- Absorbent comfort foam
- Adjustment buckles are placed to the sides, away from the chin
- Totally adjustable according to head size
- Quick and easy headband adjustment, even while the helmet is being worn
- Headband height adjustment
- Chinstrap can be positioned forward or back
- Adapts easily to the activity
- Headlamp can be attached using the four integrated clips
- Compatible with the VIZION eye shield
- Material(s): ABS shell, expanded polystyrene liner, polyester webbing, PE foam
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, UIAA 106
Weight: 330 g
Fit: Size 1: 48-56 cm, Size 2: 53-61 cm
Vendor ProductId: A42A
Review ProductId: 30084
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great gift for my husband
- 0 Cons Works Great
Comments about Petzl Elios Helmet:
This was a gift that my husbabd wanted. A simple light weight helmet the he uses at work as an arborist. His reply was the helmet was a great fit works just as good as the other helmets used in his line of work which are over priced. He has now recommened co-workers to checkout the Rock Creek sight.
- Was this a gift?: