Arial 9.5 Rope
In Stock Product Number: 40534
- Versatile rope for experienced climbers
- Thin rope, excellent balance between weight and performance
- For use in rock, mixed, snow or ice environments
- Greater longevity and ease of use in any conditions
- Duratec Dry treatment: dry treatment makes the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion; handling, grip and other characteristics are retained longer in cold, wet conditions.
- UltraSonic Finish: the core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
- ClimbReady Coil: specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases longevity.
- More effective belaying
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time.
- Diameter: 9.5 mm
- Type (CE EN 892, UIAA): single rope
- Weight per meter: 58 g
- Percentage of sheath: 40 %
- Number of falls: 7
- Static elongation: 7.6 %
- Dynamic elongation: 32 %
- Impact force: 8.8 kN
- Construction: 40 carrier
Vendor ProductId: R34AO
Review ProductId: 40534