Ange Small Carabiner
Out of Stock Product Number: 25697
The new generation Ange Small carabiner represents the middle ground between the traditional gate carabiner and the classic wire gate carabiner. It combines the fluidity of the spring gate with the lightness of the wire gate system. Petzl's MonoFil Keylock technology and the H-profile make the Ange Small carabiner weigh an ultra-light 28 grams and provide an optimal weight/strength ratio. So it is particularly suitable for users looking to reduce their weight to a minimum. The shape of the nose is designed to optimize clipping and unclipping.
- The ANGE S carabiner is ultra-light (28 g) and compact: it is ideal for mountaineering and multi-pitch climbing where weight reduction is key
- Petzl's MonoFil Keylock ensures smoother opening and closing of the carabiner and a much longer lifetime compared to traditional wire gate carabiners. The wire gate is protected from lateral rubbing (against rock, etc).
- The unique H-profile allows an optimal size and strength-to-weight ratio
- The indent on the bottom of the ANGE S and ANGE L carabiners helps keep the STRING in place so that the sling is properly positioned on the carabiner.
- The surfaces that come in contact with the rope and with the anchor are wider, favoring passage of the rope and reducing carabiner wear
- The nose of the carabiner has a hole that allows ice, snow or dirt to be cleared out
- Certification: CE EN 12275 type B / UIAA
- Best For: Multi-pitch climbing, Mountaineering, Sport Climbing
- Breaking strength: Major axis: 20 kN, Open gate: 9 kN, Minor axis: 7 kN
- For safety and/or sanitary reasons, this product CANNOT be returned
Vendor ProductId: M57 G
Review ProductId: 25697