Yerba Pack 22L
Product Number: 22069
The Yerba Pack 22L by Patagonia is a single-compartment daypack with a self-fabric back panel, airflow-mesh shoulder straps and an exterior stuff pocket.
This cleanly designed daypack holds just what you need to hit the trail or the bike path. Its single compartment accommodates reading materials, lunch and jacket, and its raised, padded sleeve with buckle closure protects up to a 15-inch laptop. A zippered microfleece-lined top pocket holds an audio device or sunglasses, a stash sleeve stuffs a shell, and dual stretch-woven pockets carry water bottles. Shoulder straps are made with airflow mesh to keep you cooler in the heat. For day hikes, leave the laptop at home and slip a hydration reservoir in the computer sleeve, which comes with a tube port. A lanyard secures your keys, and an internal organizer holds pens and other small items. Made of a tough but supple 420-denier 100% nylon oxford plain weave with 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon reinforcements. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. Both are treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Generous main compartment with dump pockets for quick organization on the go; interior 15˝ padded sleeve is raised off the ground to protect laptops from impact; sleeve secures with a buckle closure and doubles as a hydration bladder holder complete with tube port; internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies
- Exterior stash pocket for quick access to essentials; microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Airflow-mesh shoulder straps
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
Weight: (1 lb 5.9 oz) 621 g
Volume: 22 L / 1343 cu in
Vendor ProductId: 47900
Review ProductId: 22069
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Great Features
Comments about Patagonia Yerba Pack 22L:
Needed a new pack primarily for biking to work, store or the beach ! So far so GOOD!
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: