Winter Sun Hoody (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 26908
The Women's Winter Sun Hoody by Patagonia is toasty, windproof warmth with extra coverage - this jacket combines lightweight and supple nylon Gore WINDSTOPPER shell fabric with 100-g PrimaLoft Eco insulation for superior cold-weather protection.
Winter winds, lake-effect snowstorms, vicious nor'easters - okay, maybe we got optimistic calling it the Winter Sun. But it does block the wind and keep you warm. A Gore WINDSTOPPER shell encases 100-g PrimaLoft Eco synthetic insulation (50% recycled), and the helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor seals out the elements. Details include Touch Point System" embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket, two zippered handwarmer pockets (above harness-line), an internal zippered security pocket, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft Eco insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Pockets: Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket configuration with reverse-coil zippers; internal zippered security pocket
- Touch Point System embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out rain and snow (patented)
- Cuffs with low-profile closure and pleated gusset
Weight: (15.9 oz) 451 g
Material: WINDSTOPPER Shell, PrimaLoft Eco
Fit: Regular Fit
Technologies: [Gore WINDSTOPPER, PrimaLoft Eco]
Vendor ProductId: 83895
Review ProductId: 26908