Windproof Talus Jacket (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 22690
When you're climbing and skiing through blowing snow in frigid temperatures, the fully windproof Men's Windproof Talus Jacket by Patagonia keeps your warmth where it belongs. We bonded a warm, dense polyester fleece liner to a 4-way-stretch Polartec Windbloc shell to create a breathable, windproof and water-resistant jacket with all-mountain versatility and performance. The articulated arms end within refined, even slimmer self-fabric hook-and-loop cuffs, and the handwarmer pockets are fleece-lined. With two chest pockets, a drawcord hem and an updated fit that allows more room for layering.
Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Tightly woven 4-way-stretch Polartec Windbloc is totally windproof with a dense fleece interior for warmth
- Updated fit with room added for insulation and easy layering
- Treated with Deluge DWR finish on all exterior fabric and zippers for superior wet weather protection
- Chamois-lined collar, chin guard, and wind flap
- Pockets: two fleece-lined handwarmers, with two chest pockets for extra cargo
- Refined cuff closure system reduces bulk at wrist
- Drawcord hem
Material: 9.8-oz Polartec Windbloc 4-way stretch-woven soft shell with a full-film windproof laminate.
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 85136
Review ProductId: 22690