Windproof Talus Hoody (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 22691
Through twilight ski approaches and wind-swept summit ridges, high-mountain addicts crave the performance of a stretch-woven soft shell combined with full windproof protection. The new Men's Windproof Talus Hoody by Patagonia delivers, with a warm, dense polyester fleece liner bonded to a 4-way-stretch Polartec Windbloc shell to create a breathable, windproof and water-resistant jacket with all-mountain versatility. The helmet-compatible, single-pull hood has a laminated visor; the articulated arms end within clean, sleek self-fabric hook-and-loop cuffs; the stand-up collar is chamois-lined; and a wind flap covers the entire center zipper. Both zippered handwarmer pockets are fleece-lined, and zippers close the two chest pockets. Dual-adjust drawcord hem.
Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Tightly woven 4-way-stretch Polartec Windbloc is totally windproof with a dense fleece interior for warmth
- Regular fit with room for insulation and easy layering
- Treated with Deluge DWR finish on all exterior fabric and zippers for superior wet weather protection
- Single-pull hood is helmet compatible with a laminated visor for increased visibility in poor conditions
- Stand up collar is chamois-lined with chin guard, and wind flap that extends the length of the center zipper to ensure windproof protection
- Pockets: two fleece-lined handwarmers, with two chest pockets for extra cargo
- Refined cuff closure system reduces bulk at wrist; dual-adjust drawcord waist traps in heat and seals out the cold
Material: 9.8-oz Polartec Windbloc 4-way stretch-woven soft shell with full-film windproof laminate.
Fit: Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 85150
Review ProductId: 22691