Windproof Gloves (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 22302
The Windproof Gloves by Patagonia are made from Polartec Windbloc fleece with nylon/polyurethane reinforcements for cool to cold conditions.
From gusty to full-on tempest, these gloves keep the wind from whisking away your hard-earned heat. They have a wind-stopping layer of 10.5-oz Polartec Windbloc polyester fleece and a skin-friendly interior that wicks moisture and dries quickly. Durable synthetic leather (60% nylon/40% polyurethane) reinforces the palms and fingers to help repel water and provide a sure grip. Offset seams reduce wear and increase skin comfort; low-profile gauntlets seal with elastic to fit under sleeves. Can be layered under shell gloves for protection in colder conditions.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polartec Windbloc fabric has a windproof/breathable barrier
- Skin-friendly interior wicks moisture and dries fast
- Tough water-resistant fabric reinforces the palm
- Seam placement is shaped and out of the way of high-wear areas for comfort and durability
- Gauntlet seals with elastic and fits under a jacket sleeve
Weight: 77 g (2.7 oz)
Material: Hand: 10.5-oz Polartec Windbloc 100% polyester fleece. Palm: 60% nylon/40% polyurethane synthetic leather
Vendor ProductId: 34555
Review ProductId: 22302