Wind Shield Jacket (Women's)
Product Number: 26651
The Women's Wind Shield Jacket by Patagonia is an extremely packable jacket made of durable, stretchy knit-polyester laminated to a supple polyurethane film that provides full wind protection, wicks moisture and dries quickly.
On the Jalapeno 100, headwinds rip through the Rio Grande Valley so hard that cyclists walk their bikes - on the flats. The lightweight Wind Shield stands ready with its stretchy, durable 100% polyester laminated to a polyurethane film for full windproof protection. The fabric also has superb compressibility and is treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. For enhanced breathability, the underarm panels and cuffs are made of 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry high-low fleece grid. Jacket details include a brushed fleece collar, full wind flap and zipper garage, two zippered handwarmers, a rear center-back pocket with an interior cord pass-through, and a slightly dropped tail. Reflective logos on the left chest and center back.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 3-layer circular knit polyester is windproof, stretchy and provides full protection and comfort
- Lightweight, supple fabric is durable and extremely packable
- Hi/low fleece grid at underarm panels and cuffs is breathable and quick-drying
- Zip-through collar with brushed fleece for next-to-skin comfort and full wind flap
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers; center-back pocket with interior cord pass-through
- Reflective logos on left chest and center back; back pocket features reflective zipper
- Slight drop tail with single-pull drawcord
Weight: (3.6 oz) 102 g
Fit: Slim Fit
Technologies: [Polartec�, Regulator�]
Vendor ProductId: 24987
Review ProductId: 13728