Watermaster Waders - Regular (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 24352
The Watermaster Waders (Regular) by Patagonia remain quantitatively tough, puncture-resistant and breathable. They feature Patagonia's completely redesigned internal suspension system that allows relief without removing jacket or vest. Patagonia's neoprene bootie has also been completely redesigned so that it's now seamless over the instep creating a far more comfortable, sock-like fit; features a polyester microfiber twill shell with a proprietary, waterproof/breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Going the extra mile for fish - whether on foot or in the air - requires light, highly breathable waders that pack easy and stand up to abuse. Patagonia's Watermaster Waders meet the challenge on a number of fronts: first, Patagonia's proprietary waterproof/breathable polyester microfiber fabric package with H2No Hydrostorm barrier is quantitatively more puncture-resistant than the competition. Then, because wet is wet, whether it comes from inside or out, Patagonia's designers use lighter, more breathable fabric up top and a tougher version below. Finally, and not to be overlooked, Patagonia's innovative internal suspension system makes it easier than ever to, uh...relieve yourself without taking off jacket or vest (something to consider in a driving rainstorm). More features: TPU slide and lock design on front and back of suspenders for comfort and security when wading deep; a quick-release Duraflex Stealth-V buckle to adjust fit; anatomically curved knees; built-in fabric gravel guards with abrasion-resistant scuff zones; gripper elastic gravel guard cuffs; custom-fit left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; and, to avoid line catch, concealed, stainless steel, locking boot hooks. Inside leg seams are positioned away from wear zones and an inside zippered pocket flips out for easy access. It all adds up to an incredibly dry, durable and lightweight pair of waders. In other words, Watermasters. Field repair kit included.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Polyester microfiber shell features our proprietary waterproof/breathable H2No? Hydrostorm barrier with a Deluge? DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Waist-mounted EZ Lock suspenders allow for easy conversion from chest to waist height, and provides quick relief without having to remove jacket or fight hard-to-operate zippers; TPU slide and lock design on front and back of suspenders offer security when wading deep and for roll-down, waist-high comfort
- Inside zippered pocket flips out for quick access
- Stretch Wading Belt with a quick-release DuraFlex? Stealth-V buckle provides smooth function and an easy-to-adjust fit
- Anatomically curved knees
- Built-in, heavyweight reinforcement fabric gravel guards with abrasion resistant scuff zones; gripper elastic gravel guard cuffs; concealed stainless steel, locking boot hooks secure cuff to boot and avoid line catch; anatomically curved knees; inside leg seams are positioned away from wear zones
- Custom fit for left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; laser cut Hypalon® utility keeper for easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; field repair kit included
- Made in China.
Weight: 1054 g (37.2 oz)
Material: Upper: 3-layer, 5.2-oz polyester microfiber twill shell with a proprietary waterproof/ breathable H2No Hydrostorm barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lower torso and legs: 3-layer, 7-oz polyester microfiber reinforcement fabric.
Fit: Relaxed fit
Vendor ProductId: 82446
Review ProductId: 24352