Wanaka Down Jacket (Men's)
Product Number: 22225
The Men's Wanaka Down Jacket by Patagonia lets you stuff your cold hands into the fleece-lined pockets of this urban-style jacket that's also waterproof, insulated with 600-fill down, and has an insulated removable hood.
When a nor'easter blows, the Wanaka Jacket would rather walk than take a cab. Waterproof and warm, it's made of a combination of 2-layer polyester shell (50% recycled) for durability, and ultra-insulative 600-fill premium goose down to stop bone-chilling cold. The multifunctional collar design, inspired by vintage army jackets, flips upright and snaps closed to seal out buffeting winds. The easy-glide lining is made of 1.3-oz polyester (all-recycled) with square quilting to keep the down from shifting. An insulated, zip-off hood and drop-tail rear hem protect both your top and bottom. Pocketing includes a zippered internal pocket, two zippered handwarmer pockets (fleece-lined) and two chest pockets. Treated with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 2-layer, recycled-polyester shell with Deluge¿ DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 600-fill-power European goose down insulation
- Hooded jacket with 2-way zipper; stand-up collar; snap closure external storm flap and adjustable snap closure cuffs; insulated and removable hood
- Flapped snap-closure external left-chest pocket and vertical zippered external right-chest pocket
- Pockets: Two zippered, fleece-lined handwarmers
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
Weight: (37 oz) 1049 g
Material: 2L H2No, Deluge� DWR, 600-fill down
Fit: Hip length, Regular fit
Vendor ProductId: 28471
Review ProductId: 18046