Out of Stock Product Number: 39335
The classic, tried-and-true flats hat, updated for the 21st century. Our new Vented Spoonbill features an extended, extra-wide front brim and broad back flap for maximum sun protection. The lightweight 100% polyester spacer mesh top and side panels keep air circulating and let the steam out when that tailing permit comes into range. The Vented Spoonbill also doubles as a perfect warm-weather hiking hat for high-altitude trails and sweltering jungle expeditions.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Extended front brim is designed extra wide for extra sun protection; back flap provides neck and ear protection
- Dark underside of bill reduces glare
- Adjustable chin strap
- Updated fabric and sizing
- 4.2-oz 100% Supplex nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Panels: 100% polyester spacer mesh
Weight: 3.3 (oz.)
Material: Supplex nylon with a DWR finish
Fit: Adjustable Fit
Season: S14 F14
Vendor ProductId: 22220
Review ProductId: 39335
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Bill Has Dark Underside T
- Excellent sun protection
- Costa Rica Exploring
- Fly fishing
Comments about Patagonia Vented Spoonbill:
I have used this hat in Costa Rica and Mexico for exploring and great sun protection while staying cool and looking pretty cool, too.
I use this hat every weekend for fly fishing in the back country in Everglades National Park for the last 12 years.
This hat just won't wear out and if it gets soiled a simple spin in the washing machine makes it look like new; the bill has a plastic stiffener that is not heat sensitive. Excellent design.
- Was this a gift?: