Vented Broadbill Cap
Product Number: 24348
The Vented Broadbill Cap by Patagonia is a lightweight, quick-drying, 100% Supplex nylon fishing hat with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that provides comfort and 50+ UPF sun protection in extreme heat for head, neck and ears; chin strap secures fit.
Patagonia's take on the classic Florida Keys up-downer hat, the Vented Broadbill brings 21st century technology to a tried-and-true favorite. Built with ultralight 100% Supplex nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, 50+ UPF sun protection and open-mesh side panels, the Broadbill features a large front bill for face protection and an extended back flap for superior ear and neck coverage. There's also an adjustable chin strap to keep everything in place when you crank up the skiff or face a sudden headwind. Cool, light and quick-drying, this is the hat for extreme heat and blazing sun.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Extended back flap provides excellent sun protection for ears and neck
- Mesh side panels for breathable all-day comfort
- Chin strap for security in high winds or in a fast moving boat
- Adjustable fit
- 4.2-oz 100% Supplex nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Weight: (3.1 oz) 88 g
Fit: Adjustable Fit
Vendor ProductId: 29290
Review ProductId: 24348